মঙ্গলবার, ১২ জুন, ২০১২

Hola! I'm Randall and this my website. I did this website as a task for Leonardo Articles, --an English as a 2nd Language and Website Development course. If you want to work with me, simply use the contact form available on this page. Below is my personal Resume, with a few samples of online websites and well written articles I've created before.

Skills
Graduated with honors from ECS
12 years of marketing and advertising experience (specifically for Web based target audience)
6 years of website design experience.
Committed, goal-oriented employee with a taste for particulars.

Work Experience.
Leonardo Articles,2007 - Present
Office manager
Responsible for putting together a international crew of writers to suit a demanding list of growth goals and objectives.
- Make cutting edge records for end result, growing production by 18% worldwide
- Effectively managed regular logs of project distribution
- Managed QA for international development over a sizable crew of content writers

Self-employed Wp Website Designer
2010-Present

Additional Abilities
Fluent in Portuguese
Outstanding knowledge using a various choice of office software

Samples of my English writing work:


কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন